Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
While our lovely hostess is taking the week off for the holidays (and well deserved I might add) I am going to keep posting. Handy thing scheduling posts for me :0). My muse this week is about a reading habit and of being sick. When you are sick and laid up in bed do you read? I do and in fact I often tend to read even more then I usually do because my brain and body just are not up to doing any of my other usual work. It also craves the get away of enjoying a good book. I have since I came down with the icky sick blown through several books and I am enjoying doing so.