Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I am going to muse about one of the topics that are given by Should be reading this week. I chose to read Lightborn around the 5th of the Month because it is the Second book in a series that I started last year I think it was. I have really been looking forward to that read as well. Sadly at this point I am only about 17 pages into the book and it really is not the books fault. I have enjoyed what I read so far. Alas I just seem to be in one of those “meh” moods. It was somewhat talked about with another book blogger on FB and I am not the only one who seems to be suffering from “meh” mood right now about books.
For me I think my mood stems from the fact that I have been doing a lot of really long articles for work recently. It uses a lot of brain time and a lot of time in general and when I finish one I just kinda wanna sit back and veg and watch some senseless TV and that is what I have been doing. I have also been doing some craft work to keep on-top of that alas reading just kinda has me feeling meh. I would not say it is a slump like I suffered from in the summer though. I do fully plan to finish at least two more books before New Years.