Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
The Muse is back oh boy I have not mused in a while but here we go.
I have completed my challenges for the year (Yay) and it is time to start thinking about next years challenges. So my muse to you my friends is, do you think in advance of your challenges? Or do you just pick them around the first of the year? How do you decide which ones you will take part of and which ones you wont?
I was a little behind on picking this last year because I said I was not going to do any but then decided to take part anyways. Normally I do try to select challenges in advance however because I like to be prepared. The bad end is I tend to fall behind on linking my challenge posts to the blogs they came from, but I usually complete the challenge anyways. On how I pick them well just kind of depends on what I think I might be in the mood for 🙂