My main addiction to the challenges started last year thanks to my favorite book site PBS. So I am going to make my main challenge with them again of course. But I am going to scale it back a little so that I can complete it in 2010. I am going to fall short in 2009. Not to bad. Can’t win them all.
So this year I will challenge myself to read 100 books across the board. They can fall into any genre and go into any cross challenges as well.
13 / 100 books. 13% done!
1. Scandal’s Bride by Stephanie Laurens
2. Tempted by P.C Cast & Kristin Cast
3. Don’t Miss your Life! by Charlene Ann Baumbich
4. The Night Gardener by George Pelecanos
5. Unmasked by Author: Janet Dailey, Jennifer Blake, Elizabeth Gage
6. Big Girls Don’t Cry by Author: Donna Hill, Brenda Jackson, Monica Jackson, Francis Ray 7. The Culture of Excess by J.R Slosar
8. Gordon Ramsay The Biography by Neil Simpson
9. Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern
10. Free Food for Millionaires by Min Jin Lee
11. The Teahouse Fire by Ellis Avery
12. Plain Pursuit by Beth Wiseman
13. Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay