1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate.
–Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Library books, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.
6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to your post where your books will be listed. Include the URL to this post so that other viewers can find this fun challenge. If you’d prefer to put your list in the sidebar of your blog, please leave your viewers the link to the sign up page. Again, so viewers can join the challenge too.
13 / 100 books. 13% done!
My Goal for this Challenge will be the same as my Challenge will be for PBS. 100 Books in one year.
1. Scandal’s Bride by Stephanie Laurens
2. Tempted by P.C Cast & Kristin Cast
3. Don’t Miss your Life! by Charlene Ann Baumbich
4. The Night Gardener by George Pelecanos
5. Unmasked by Author: Janet Dailey, Jennifer Blake, Elizabeth Gage
6. Big Girls Don’t Cry by Author: Donna Hill, Brenda Jackson, Monica Jackson, Francis Ray 7. The Culture of Excess by J.R Slosar
8. Gordon Ramsay The Biography by Neil Simpson
9. Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern
10. Free Food for Millionaires by Min Jin Lee
11. The Teahouse Fire by Ellis Avery
12. Plain Pursuit by Beth Wiseman
13. Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay