Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
When you are reading what is more important to you perfect grammar or a good story?
For me I can overlook some bad grammar choices if the story is good. I prefer a story that allows me to jump into the world and enjoy the characters. If the sentence isn’t put together in text book fashion to accomplish this I am fine with it.