Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I am sure I have covered this one before but it has come up again. I know that an advanced copy is going to have some mistakes, but really do they even look at them at ALL before release them? The last couple of Ebooks I have been reading that were advanced to me (which I am grateful for) have once again been so covered in mistakes it makes them hard to read. Thankfully in the ones I have been reading recently it seems to be mostly a case of missing certain letters like F and not as bad as some others in the past, but I mean come on.