Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
For those who asked about last week..No I do not get a *ton* of water damaged books. But the last year I have had more then usual because my youngest cat who is just now over a year old.. Loves to dump anything that is liquid to play with. Sadly I tend to read with a drink if I go to use the restroom..ect well there it goes. Now onto this weeks muse.
I am rather angry at my Kindle currently. Perfectly fine was in the middle of a good book and then I set it down to use the rest room and do some things. I come back and it has frozen itself on the ad page. I try all the trouble shooting and of course none of it works. They will be replacing it (amazon) but still. Not very happy I was in the middle of a book and now I have to take all my books off it because some of them were from net galley and not Amazon so not in my amazon library. Yup…Kindle has fallen down in my brownie points book.