Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
This is a new one for me but here we go with a Bookish rant. Recently an Author I did a review for that did not go up on this site but elsewhere took a comment that I had in my review and said “this is inaccurate and almost a spoiler”. Well my first thought to that was “um isn’t my interpretation of the book mine? And ya know my comments mine?” my second thought was “How can something be in accurate AND a spoiler?”
I mean something that is not accurate can not possibly be a spoiler can it? Or am I just like completely wrong in my muse on this one. This comment also lead her to accuse me of not reading the book…and just posting a review. Because yes I have so much time to just write up random reviews (not).
The even funnier thing? It was a positive review. 4 stars.