Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My Muse this week is, while I know we are not supposed to judge a book by it’s cover but how many of my fellow readers will pick one up because of it’s cover? I know I am guilty of this. I will grab a book or ask for one if the cover attracts me. I will not discount a book because of a bad cover but I will grab one because of a nice one. Lately I seem to be getting let down by those picks which has prompted the muse.