Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My Muse today is what do your pets do when your reading? I have two dogs and 8 (yes you read that correctly) cats. The dogs usually have no interest at all in what I am doing when I am reading. The cats however are all together different. Sometimes they do not care others however all they want to do is get in the middle of what I am doing. In front of the book pushing the book into my face..you know if you have a cat I am sure you have had those issues too.
Then there is this too
That is Cubby with one of my bookmarks that a friend made for me on his head. Yup they steal book marks all the time. As you can see he feels no shame at his theft..although he is a little perplexed how he managed to get it on his head like that.