There’s been some discussion on my blog this week about what should or shouldn’t make a ‘best’ books’ list. What elements do you think lands a book in that ‘best’ category? Think of your top 5 best books and tune in next week to see the collated list.
That is a very tough one. Really. Because there are alot of things that make a Best book for me. But here is a few.
Emotion~ The book HAS to involve me. Has to make me feel the characters. Doesn’t need to be sad persay but just has to be emotional and make me feel connected.
Well Written~ I do not mean no mistakes or perfect prose (lord knows I can not do that) but it has to not have any really dumb plot devices or twists that just do not make sense at all. As much as I LOVE the Twilight books they wouldn’t make my All time best list because of silly plot devices.
…that is my top two I will update this post if I think of anymore.
1. Shoot the Moon by Billie Letts
2. Devil’s Bride by Stephanie Laurens (don’t laugh to hard at that one)
3. Mozart’s Sister by Nancy Moser
4. The Necklace Series by Kat Martin (again no laughing please)
5. The Boleyn Inheritance by Phillipa Gregory