Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
You will not see any April fool’s jokes here. I am not a fan of the tradition on this day the one I call “The day you trust nothing that comes out of anyone’s mouth.” At any rate onto the book stuff.
I have a bone to pick with those who have put Ebook’s out there for review. Not everyone I know it is dangerous to put the whole brush painting thing out there, alas I have just over this weekend alone read 3 books that were terribly formatted.
I don’t mean just a little bad space here and there, I mean words stuck together likethis every 5 or 6 words. Large massive spaces where one shouldn’t be. Lik
e this. The authors name and random numbers in spots where it just did not make any sense. Now I know when you get a copy before release there is some work that needs to be done. However I am starting to feel that they could at least do a cursory look to make sure it is readable. If your offering the book for review after all one would think you would want the book to be read by the reviewers. Is it just me am I wont or over reacting in this feeling?