Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My bookish thought today is more of an annoyance really. Why does it seem so many people today do not realize that so many movies are made from books. I mean seriously LOTS of them are. My sister seems to to think most of them aren’t including some pretty epic ones that I thought everyone knew about like LOTR. So yeah there is my bookish huff today.