Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I will be entering into a bit of a rant today, yes I shall. Is it selfish to not want to borrow your books out? I have a great many books in my library (400 hard copy TBR) but I really hate lending them out. If you are at my house and wish to read one that is fine! You want to take it home?! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! Selfish? Maybe but almost every single time I have given a book to someone that leaves my house I never see it again and if it is from my shelves chances are I haven’t read it yet and if its a keeper it is either special or just THAT good. I want to grab them all and run away screetching MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE.