Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Do you feel the urge to gear up and have a clean slate for the new year reading? I finished my last book on the 28th and have not picked one up to start yet and I won’t until New Years because I feel like I should start the new year fresh and not “in the middle of” a book. An odd habit maybe but it is one that I have kept with for several years now. I may have even done it before I started blogging but I didn’t notice it until I was actively keeping tabs on my reading.