Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Monday asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Tis the season! While my reading has slowed down due to the whole divorce thing my question has to do with the season. Do you find yourself reading less then usually this time of year? Or maybe you read more?