Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My muse this week is pretty easy and is more about book blogging then the books this week. sorry about that! But my last book review post (Hidden by PC cast) was my 1,000th blog post! So my muse is do you do anything to celebrate blog posts milestones? Follower milestones? Or do you just kind of ho hum see them go by?