Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My muse today is, what do you do with a book that has been water damaged? I will usually read it if I have not been then I look at it. I know that I can not trade it out on paperback swap as I do most of my books. I do not want to donate them to the library or goodwill either because they are well damaged. I tend to end up using them for art projects. So what do you do with your Water Damage books?