Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
If you listen to Audio books can the reader make it or break it for you? That is my muse this week because I have just started listening to audiobooks and I am finding that my third one I am listening too is not nearly as enjoyable as the first ones. I think that it is the reader and I just do not like his style of reading the book, is that a thing? Or am I just being fussy?