Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I have a rant today I do my rant today is that why can’t there be enough time to READ more during the day? I always try to set time aside to read but sometimes it just does not happen. I get bogged down with work and other projects that I need to do and the book sits unread. I don’t like it but that is life right? Still don’t you ever wish we could have a magic hour or two when life would not bother us and we could just read?