Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
This week I am musing, and asking on what do you do with the books when you are done with them? I am actually also going to ask for electronic and hard copy. I admit in general I delete an electronic one when I am done with it. My theory for this is that it makes more room for others.
Hard copies well there is a variety of things I do with them, the biggest and most common is list them on Paperback Swap. I have a shelf that I keep all my paperback swap listed books on. If the shelf gets full and to many have not been picked out I donate them. Donating would be one of those other ones of course. Then there is what to do if the book is to old or to damaged, I have a couple of those. Those I re-purpose for crafts.