Musing Monday is hosted over at Should Be Reading.
Musing Monday asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
Another Happy New Year from Fire & Ice and here is the first Musing Monday of the year!
Musing Mondays asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
• What are you currently reading? What do you think you’ll read next? What did you recently finish reading?
This week’s random question: Did you get any books for Christmas? What are they? Did you buy them yourself, or were they given to you?
I did not get any books for Christmas this year. Bad thing but that is okay my Christmas was a great one either way. I am currently about to start Prince Lestat. I meant to start it last year and even marked it on my Goodreads but then I did not get it done. Holidays and all of that as you know they get busy and I had gifts to make! So I will be starting it as soon as I get something done for an Etsy customer. 🙂 I am nervous on whether or not I am going to like Prince Lestat but I used to be a huge Ricean so worth a try.
Tags: Musing Monday